1. Non-Chinese nationality and good health
2. Academic diploma
*High school diploma and HSK (Band 3) for undergraduate program
*BS or BA diploma for graduate program
*No requirements for language or long/short-term training
1. Documents Required for Application:
2) Physical examination record for foreigners (forms available in Chinese embassy or council and examination done in designated hospitals)
3) Copy of graduation certificate
4) Copy of passport and blank page
6) 4 passport photos
After the above materials have been checked up and approved, JW202 and offer will be issued to the applicant for visa in Chinese embassy or council.
2. Application Time
Fall semester: before July 30（Semester begins on September 1）
Spring semester: before January 30 (Semester begins on March 1)
No deadline for special cases.
Contact the International Exchange Center of SSU for more information.